Wednesday 25 January 2012

all things hair

Hello lovelies! :)
So todays post is going to be on my hair. This morning I showered, did my makeup as usual and blow dried my hair. Normally when I get to that stage I'll think right sophie 'straight or curly' however this morning I though PONYTAIL! I think us girls love our long luscious locks but just sometimes they do get a bit tiring.. the thought of your hair falling in your face all day, the wind sticking it to your lipgloss, and the way it can look after a half hour walk in the wind/rain/hail. Its sometimes nice just to throw it up and go with it and today I did exactly that!
So this was the ponytail look I went for today, chic and simple and literally takes a few seconds! I like my ponytail nice and high and not perfectly scraped. I like it to have bits of texture and for it to look natural from the front. I do have fringe pieces but with my ponytail high enough I was able to incorporate them into the look, I think this leaves the style more polished!



After throwing my hair up I sat down and tucked into this delicous lunch. Isn't it colourful!? I absolutely love wholemeal pitta with any kind of filling, at the moment, and this one was AMAZEBALLS!



Finally a picture of where I am sitting right now. I love to light a candle and sit down to write my blog posts! I adore doing them and even if they are not read by as many as I would like, it's something I can look back at in 5 years time and think 'Wow that was how my life looked back then'. Its great to have memories that you can look at throughout your life because we all know how quickly the days go..

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful wednesday evening! :)

Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment