Monday 30 January 2012

a lovely little outfit

Hello Everyone! :)
So I've finally found some time to get back to my blogging.. which I really missed over the past few days! I had a very busy weekend and was away for the full time, so had no access to the internet nor any time to take blog pica-tures. However, I'm back into a routine now and looking forward to making this an almost daily thing again! :D So yeah, this weekend I was down in Wolverhampton in England, watching my friend compete in whats called 'The Tough Guy Challenge'. It basically involves what it says on the tin, being almighty tough! He had to run through fire, climb vigorous assault courses and swim through rivers at freezing temperatures, seen as it is winter in the UK! However he had a great time, and completed it recieving his awesome looking medal! Anyway onto the pictures...


 This is an outfit from Friday of last week which I never got up over the weekend. I love the simplicity of it. My Urban Outfitters top which is lose and flowy, exactly how I wanted it, and some higher waisted skinny jeans without any pocket detail as not to over-fuss the outfit! Tuck in the top and we're good to go :D

Another thing I have been loving a lot recently.. my 'Natural Collection Body Spray' in Vanilla. Its a fantastic all over spray to keep you smelling fresh and spring like! Seen as we are willing on the spring months now.. its time for some warmer weather! It has great staying power and retails at only £1.99!! Get yourself to boots people! Plus it comes in many other smells.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I'm currently relaxing in my cosy bed, watching youtube videos and drinking tea, perfect! I needed a relaxing day today after a tough weekend on my body, literally no sleep saturday night causing me to be absolutely ZONKED last night! :( However hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on track and feeling much recovered!

Till next time.
Lots of Love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment