Friday 20 January 2012

a random compilation

Hey lovely people! :)
Today I've got a few little pictures to share with you all!
First of all are a few goodies I picked up yesterday when I hit the shops.. AGAIN
Someone seriously needs to band me from every shop, in the world.
I guess that wouldn't be much fun though would it? :P


So first of all are these gorgeous chealsea style boots from the Next clearance store..
Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!? I fell in love as soon as I saw them! I picked them up expecting to find a price like £35 but no.. £21!! I just had to have them even though ive been trying not to spend money recently.. because I really do spend it like it goes out of fashion! However I had been needing ankle boots, practical for wearing on a day-to-day basis and these were perfect. They had a black pair also, I had to force myself not to buy them! :(



Then onto a little Benefit set I bought...
So Id been eyeing the 'pore-fessional' up for a while and seen as it was such a good buy and something I was ultimately going to purchase in the future I decided to buy it now! Because at the moment (at certain Benefit counters only) you can buy the full size product with a small erase paste and girl meets pearl primer, for the SAME PRICE... AMAZEBALLS! The set came to £23.50 which is the normal retail price of Pore-fessional. Now I cannot complain with that.



Now onto something I've been adoring recently which is braiding both sides of my hair and pinning with small little flower clips, the clips from my last post actually! Isn't it such a feminine look? Just curl the bottom parts of your hair and your good to go! :)



Finally, a little outfit picture. This evening I'm heading to Glasgow to visit my brother and his girlfriend and have a meal at their flat, I cannot wait! So this is the outfit I've paired together which of course I will be wearing with my new babies.. my Next chelsea style boots!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, make Friday evening a GREAT one!
Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment