Saturday 21 January 2012

delicious food and scrabble by the fire

Hello Everyone! :)
Todays post consists of a few pictures of how I spent my Friday night.
I was invited to my brother and girlfriends flat for a meal, so headed on the train through to Glasgow!
It was absolutely delicious, Ola (my brothers girlfriend) put on a lovely spread. After our dinner we relaxed in their comfortable living room and played a game of scrabble which made for a lovely evening.
Anyway, here are some pictures..



Here is a picture of my brother Jack and I. This was after munching our starter of Melon and Parma-ham and while we were waiting for our main course! I've really been enjoying wearing my hair in that braided style, pinned to the side :)



This was our delicious main. Ola made a Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Caneloni Bake from the trusted Jamie Oliver Magazine, hehe! :) It was so lovely I pinched the recipe and plan to recreate it myself some time!




These are some pictures of Jack and Ola's Flat, its gorgeously decorated! Very unique, retro and stylish. The furniture was already in the flat when they arrived so all they needed to do was add their own little touches to make it feel homely, and they did exactly that! I love the book/CD shelf in the living room, it's such a feature piece of furniture. And the retro 70s wall fire is just AMAZING! It is definately my favourite feature of the flat and gives off such a warm heat, its just perfect!



Finally, a picture from today! This is my cosey lounging around outfit :) My mum purchased this pyjama fleece from M&S at christmas time and I absolutely ADORE it. It is the warmest most comfortable bed hoodie ever! If I'm ever cold as soon as I put this on I feel instantly warm, I would really recomend it.

So today is a Saturday full of lounging and relaxing, whilst getting some work done at the same time. Lots to do so I best get on!

Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment