Saturday 14 January 2012

Time for a bath!

Good evening lovelies!
So today is Saturday and I was having a reeeeally lazy day...
It got to about 3 o'clock and I decided to have a lovely lazy bath and read some of my latest book!


Doesn't that look like a gorgeous tub to you!?!? I added my lush comforter bubble bar, which gives an awesome amount of bub-bub-bublies :D it leaves the water a glorious pink and it smells of delicious berries! I never even thought to take a photo of my last chunk of it before I plonked it in the water, I'm sorry!



And this is the novel I'm currently reading at the moment. 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Spark which is a great easy read! Its a romance novel as you can tell by the line 'do you ever really forget your first heartbreak?' Its kind of strange because the picture on the front is NOT how I imagine Ronnie (the main character in the novel) AT ALL! She is described in the novel as a gothic type of girl, well rebellious at least.. and nowhere near like the girl on the cover! Maybe her character develops in the novel to a more mature, grown up lady we shall see :). Anyway I got this novel from the library along with another famous book by Nicholas Spark called 'Dear John'. I'm really loving taking advantage of such a free, awesome service!

Get to the library everyone ;)
Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment