Tuesday 24 January 2012

outfit + lunch bar

Hello everyone! :)
So todays post is going to be a quick one because I managed to spend 3 HOURS filming and editing a fashion video today, eek! However I love it and cannot wait to share it with you all tomorrow so be sure to check it out at www.youtube.com/sophiekinnzz
Above was my outfit for today, a really casual one as I stayed inside all day. Isn't that bowie top AMAZING!? I would marry David Bowie if I could.. he's a babe!

For my lunch I had my usual Feta Cheese Pita concoction, which I featured in one of my first blog posts. It was delicious! For afters I had one of my favourite snacks ever, the 'nakd lunch bars' are what I call them :). Now do not be fooled it looks disgusting, however it tastes to die for! Its wheat, gluten and dairy free so full of natural ingredients and just feels so healthy to eat. I love having one of these after my lunch!

Have a lovely Tuesday evening everyone!

Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment