Tuesday 31 January 2012

an evening of cosy PJs and marie antoinette

Hello my lovelies!
So right now its half past 9 in the evening, and I'm relaxing in bed recovering from my feast of a tea which really was far too much! I definately need to cut down on my portion size.
Anyway todays pictures aren't really all that interesting but tomorrow will be a post on my JANUARY FAVIES :D. I filmed my video today, edited it all, and started saving it.. was absolutely GUTTED when my laptop froze halfway through :( I lost all the edit work I had put in and knew I'd have to wait till tomorrow to put the video up because there was NO way I was editing again today! So watch out for my 'January Favourites' video tomorrow at www.youtube.com/sophiekinnzz and check back for my blog post!


Todays trousers literally consisted of Jim Jams for the full day! I put a top on to film my video earlier but stayed in these bad boys all day :). How comfy do those slippers look!? They are amaazing! I'm never without them wandering about the house.



A 5'oclock cup of tea to warm me up! :) I've realised recently my favourite cup of tea of the day is definately my morning cup! I sat down and drank this while watching..


MARIE ANTOINETTE! Which was an awesome film. I absolutely loved the costumes, bright colours, her personality, the filming style, all the luxury items she devoured herself in. I really was gripped from start to finish and would thoroughly recommend picking it up! Obviously only snippets of it portray the life of Marie Antoinette, in it Kirsten Dunst has an American accent to make it more relatable to todays generation. I think how it was done, however, was fantastic!

So now I need to go and wash some dishes, don't you hate it when it gets to that time of the night :( booo!
Until tomorrow.

Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment