Monday 23 January 2012

an eventful day

Hello lovelies! :)
So today I had quite an eventful day, I took a nice long walk and headed to the shops for some essentials! (Well, kinda... :P) I did actually visit Morrisons to get some Wholemeal Pita Bread and Cheerios, but I guess everything else wasn't required. Anyway, I thought I'd share my snaps. Enjoy! :)


 This was my outfit for today.. a black fitted bodycon skirt, worn with thick cosey grey tights and brown chelsea style boots. Finished off with a thick, warm coat and a snood! I had to make sure I was all wrapped up for my walk :).
A path leading to the graveyard that I passed through on my walk, it was so beautiful with all the bare lined trees I just had to snap a picture!



So there were my unessential items that I purchased, however they've made me a very happy Sophie for today! :D Its crazy because this morning I was actually looking on Ebay/Amazon for a small makeup holder to sit on my vanity and I was ready to order one at £15!! Then I visited a store called 'Home Bargains' to pick up my makeup wipes, and what did I find.. that exact makeup holder! However this one was £1.99!! AMAZING.

Then moving onto the makeup.. I went to boots first of all and picked up two Natural Collection Lipsticks in the shades Rose Bud and Coral Shimmer. They are stunning lipsticks to add to my collection and amazing for £1.99 each! I also purchased a No7 Lipliner with my £5 off voucher, so it only cost me £2.50! and is a lovely light red shade :) faaaantastico! Finally I hit superdrug and picked up some MUA (MakeUpAcademy) products. I snapped up 2 eyeliner pencils, a white and a brown for £1 EACH! They seem to have a lovely creamy formula and I cannot wait to try out some looks with them. Then I saw this mosaic blush and immediately had to have it for £2.50, isn't it to die for!? Finally, I snatched up another Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara because I ADORE it, wanted one for back-up and it was still only A FIVER! A Succesful little shop if I do say so myself.

Tonight is a night filled with work to be done, candles to create a relaxing atmosphere in my room, and some late night book reading! I hope your Monday is going well.

Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment