Tuesday 17 January 2012

Little bit of shopping!

Hello my lovelies! :)
So I didn't plan on it but today I actually popped to our local shopping centre and had lunch and a little wander with my friend. It was a lovely afternoon! (I arrived quite late because I spent the morning in bed, hehe :p) We first of all headed to nandoos and had a nummy linner, lunch + dinner. I had the Chicken Breast Wrap with Peri Peri chips and Creamy Mash.. it was delish! mmm I LOVE NANDOS! Then we did some shopping! I didn't buy much but just thought I'd share with you the few items I got..


First of all is this top I got from H&M which cost £7.99. I need a few more plain T-Shirts and loved the peace design on this one! Its a very flattering shape also, if not slightly short but i can wear it over a plain black tank top. :)



Also from H&M I purchased these tiny little flower clips! Aren't they adorable!? :) I pin my front layers to the side quite a lot so it'll be nice to use these clips rather than just bobby pins, as they are much prettier! They were £2.99.


Of course who can resist a trip to LUSH!? Certainly not Sophie that's for sure! I only picked up a few items because my collection keeps growing and growing, and really is full enough at the moment!



The Snow Fairy Bubble Wand from the christmas collection (I have no clue what is is actually called!) was still kicking about and I've been wanting to purchase it for a while, so today I went ahead and snapped it up. It smells devine and apparently you can get up to 9 uses, depending on how generous you are with the bubbles.. FANTASTIC!



I then picked up a Bath Bomb, which retails at £2.99. Its a new release called Dorothy and is a perfect HEAVENLY scent! The lady warned me, however, not to place the rainbow in the bath with the blue part because it turns your water black!! But she demonstrated the blue part on its own and its a beautiful ocean-like colour. I cannot wait to try it out myself!

She was also kind enough to give me a sample of a skin scrub but what did Sophie do, leave it behind on a counter after getting distracted by all the lush goodies! Silly silly me..

That is all.
Speak to you soon my lovelies!
Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment