Thursday 12 January 2012

My Travel Makeup!

Hello girlies!
I'm super excited about todays post as it is my.. TRAVEL MAKEUP! :)
I guess I'm so excited about sharing it with you because if it's my travel makeup then it really is products that I value using and that are my favourite at the moment.
In todays case that is my beautiful purple makeup bag filled with lots of goodies and my naked palette!
Lets get started ;)


So first of all here is an overview of all the products I have been taking with me recently when travelling (excluding makeup brushes.) On the left we have my face products and the right my eye products, one singular lipstick in the middle ( I love it THAT much!!) and the Naked Palette poking out there!



This is a photo of the face products I would take with me.
'Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation' shade 54 
'Revlon Photoready' shade 004/Nude
'Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural' in medium
'Bourjois Broning Powder' (The chocolate looking one!)
'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealor' medium shade
'Natural Collection' blush pink cloud.
'Benefits High Beam' highlighter.

Here I have my Eye products;
No7 Eyelash Curlers
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
Maybelline Gel Liner in 001 Black
Mac eyeshadow in Mystery
Bourjois Highlight in shade 01
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.


Finally, brushes!
From left to right;
No7 Eyeliner Brush
No7 Blend and Contour Brush ( very similar to a mac 217 and fan-bloomy-tastic!)
My Brow Brush (cant remember who by!)
Body Collection Eyeshadow Brush
Cosmopolitan Eye Blender Brush
Benefit Foundation Brush
No7 Powder Brush
Fearne Cotton Contour/blush Bush
Mac 129 Powder/blush Brush
Revlon Blending Brush

Oh and I totally forgot to snap a little photo of my favourite lip stick at the moment but the one in the picture is called 'Nudist Peach' by 17, their shade beehive is also FANTASTICOO! They are so creamy and cheap and lets be honest.. addictive!! So yeah, I hope you have all enjoyed this post and if you have be sure to follow my blog it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Lots of love Sophie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment