Sunday 15 January 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Hey my lovelies :)
Time for a little 'outfit of the day' post.. hopefully my first of many!
I wore this today to my Grampa's 85th birthday party, it was a lovely celebration and so nice to see him reach such a grand age! :D
We had a lovely family day.
Anyway I'll stop blabbering and let you view the outfit...

So excuse the dirty looking mirror! But this was what I wore.. quite a simple outfit but elegant and classic.
A plain black top from H&M, which was £9.99. A black cardigan from Zara which was £19.99 and the Trousers/Jeans which were also from Zara for £29.99! :) I ADORE Zara <3
How cute is the key necklace!? Twice today at the party was I asked if I carried my keys around on my neck or if it was decoration hehe! I can only assume they were joking as the keys are almost medieval looking!



Of course I had to have a smiley smiley photo! I filmed an Outfit of The Day and the Makeup I was wearing today in a video which can be found on youtube at www.youtube.com/sophiekinnzz so feel free to check that out as it is currently uploading! :)


And finally I couldn't not include my babies from Asos.com by the brand London Rebel. I got these after I saw them in Anna Saconne's haul video as I ADORED them and pretty much fell in LOVE! :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and got up to lots of nice things!
See you in my next post friends :).
Lots of love Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment