Wednesday 11 January 2012

Welcome!

Hello Everybody
My name is Sophie and I'd like to take this post to introduce myself.. aren't these blogs fantastic!
I absolutely love sharing ideas, tips and tricks and even more so when its to do with beauty and fashion because like a lot of us women out there, I'm a typical Girly Girl..
I first discovered beauty gurus on youtube back in 2008/2009 I cannot remember which year exactly! But I always have a clear memory of watching DulceCandy (I think she was one of the first I found) and absolutely LOVING her videos! It was great to be able to watch someone who knew so much about makeup and could give me helpful tips and ideas. It was also facinating to see the size of her makeup collection and view that never ending closet of hers!
Over the past year I would say my makeup collection has greatly increased and my interest in beauty has just grown and grown. I remember when I was little buying a led pencil in the stationary shop of our local town would excite me and I'd be thrilled with it for weeks, but now I find my interests have changed ( as everybodies do over the years!) and I am hooked on all things beauty!
I adore fashion aswell, but at the moment find I'm going through a phase of not liking a lot in the shops, and not feelings good in ANYTHING I try on! I guess we all feel like that sometimes though right!?
So I guess what I'm trying to say is this blog will also feature fashion, but at the moment probably not as much as my current obsession... MAKEUP! And of course my Liz Earle skincare products (which I shall be soon to do a blog post on them as I am OBSESSED)
Anyway I think this is enough of a welcome but hello lovelies, I look forward to sharing many posts in the future, this does seem like it's going to be a  l o t o f  f u n  !
Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment