Friday 13 January 2012

lunch is the best part of the day

Hello lovely ladies and gentleman! :)
Today I have a little foodie post for you all, as I whipped up some lunch and decided it looked, well, AWESOME! Almost good enough to eat.. haha I know I'm funny right!?
So anyway its a really quick and easy lucheon and its deeelicious!
See for yourself...


So basically you get a wholemeal pitta bread, mines were from morrisons, 6 in a pack for 55p so cheap! Then I cut up my reduced fat greek cheese (nom nom) and placed this inside along with peppers, tomatoes and cucumber! Finish of with some black pepper and its the perfect filling lunch :D.

And a little chocolate afters to satisfy my sweet tooth! Isn't this guy cute!? I wish the crumbs hadn't have been all over his nose he'd have looked WAY better! But look at the packet, it gives you calories 'Per Lamb' how adorable!! He was yummylicious :).



And it wouldn't be lunch without a little browse on the laptop. Todays I ate mine while reading Anna Saccone 'The Style Diet's most recent blog post, fabulous as ever I adore her blog!

Speak to you all soon my friends.
Lots of love  Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment